Get ready to be knocked off your feet! Banila’s Original Clean It Zero Cleansing balm is finally here, and we can’t wait for you to try it so that you can see the results for yourself.
This solid-yet soft cleansing balm transforms into a gloriously smooth oil when massaged into the skin, melting away stubborn waterproof make-up and your skin’s impurities in just one step. With a splash of water, the oil will emulsify into a soft milky foam giving a deep yet gentle cleanse without upsetting your skin’s natural barrier function.
Follow with a water-based cleanser.
Acerola Fruit Extract, Japanese Hot Spring Water (Onsen-Sui Water).
Full List of Ingredients
Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Onsen-Sui, Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, , Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, , Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, , Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How To Use
Use the spatula to scoop a 5 cent-sized amount and gently massage the balm in circular motions onto dry skin. Concentrate on the areas with stubborn makeup. Use a little warm water to allow the oil to foam. Rinse well with lukewarm water and pat dry. Follow with a water-based cleanser.
Good To Know
1. The size is 100ml
2. This cleansing balm has a pH of 6.1.
3. Actives such as the powerful anti-oxidants raspberry leaf and Vitamin E protect from UV damage.
4. Vitamin C in the form of acerola extract brightens, leaving your skin hydrated and fresh.
5. Water from the hot springs of the Far East give a powerful boost to this mighty cleanser and silica extracts (a naturally occurring compound found in our skin) aids collagen production.
6. This cleansing balm has been formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, or artificial colouring.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.